Thanks for sharing this amazing piece of asset. Could you please update the asset to work with latest version of buildbox .
Real-world Elapsed Time Counter for BB3
A downloadable asset pack
Hi all, this is a free node + demo template for Buildbox 3, hope you'll enjoy it!
What does it do?
This node allows you to keep track of time elapsed in real world since the first it was triggered or since the last time it was triggered. It can either be used as just a counter or to trigger events.
Example: you want to have a prize to be available once every day to tempt players to open the game more frequently, you can do it with this node.
This node can manage as many counters/events as you wish, just use the Counter ID attribute to assign a number to the event and that's it!
It can be configured in four different modes to cover an ample set of needs.
Detailed usage instructions are included in the package.
A few case uses
- create rewards the player can obtain only once every hour or every day or whichever time interval you wish.
- enable bonuses, in game objects or powerups only after a certain amount of time has past.
- use it as a simple counter to allow for events to unfold in a story/time driven game.
YOU ARE ALLOWED TO:
- use this asset in any number of personal or commercial softwares.
- publish and/or sell any software which uses this asset with no
- transfer the ownership of any software which makes use of this
asset to a third party; in such a case you forfeit any right to
use this asset unless you buy another copy of it.
- use the asset to create derivative works.
YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO:
- give away or resell the asset or any part of it, either as an
asset on its own or as part of another asset or template in an
asset store or by any other means.
- give away or resell any derivative work created with this asset or
any part of it, either as an asset on its own or as part of
another asset or template in an asset store or by any other means.
- allow users of the softwares you created to access, extract and/or
use the asset outside of the software.
- remove this license agreement from the asset.
Not required at all but always appreciated.
V1.0 - May 23,2020 - First public release.
V1.1 - September 29, 2020 - Updated and tested for Buildbox 3.3.3 and uploaded to itch.io.
Click download now to get access to the following files: